Don’t trust your Air Conditioning Tune-up and maintenance to anyone else—ask the pros at Swezey
Just like your car, your home cooling system needs regular maintenance to perform at its best. That’s why we offer air conditioner tune-up and cooling system maintenance that can improve the energy use of your unit by up to 10 percent, with options to suit every budget.
With our 14-Point annual tune-up, we’ll monitor your system, cleaning and replacing parts as they age and notifying you when your equipment is due for service. And we’ll do it right the first time, so you wont have to see us for a repeat visit.
When we arrive—on time, as scheduled—we’ll work quickly and quietly to get your system back on line and operating at its best.
Tune up today and save a bundle now AND later. To learn more, contact us or call (631) 475-0270 or (631) 473-5500 today.
14-Point Annual Tune Up
Swezey will perform a tune up once during the service agreement term, during regular working hours. Please call us to schedule.
A tune up includes the following:
1. Lubricate all moving parts
2. Check operating pressures and temperatures
3. Clean or replace air filters (provided by customer)
4. Measure refrigerant superheat to fine-tune its charge
5. Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
6. Clean outdoor condenser coil
7. Clean and check blower motor and belt
8. Test temperature drop at return and supply air; adjust blower speed.
9. Safety test all controls for proper operation.
10. Check voltage and amperage in all motors; test for worn bearings.
11. Check condition of compressor contacts.
12. Inspect start and run capacitors and relays for bulges, rust and leaks.
13. Check and safety test all wires and connections.
14. Inform cutover of equipment condition; recommend necessary repairs or comfort improvements.