Posted: July 2, 2015
Summer may already be here, but it’s not too late for an A/C tune-up. Don’t trust your tune-up and maintenance to anyone else. Just like your car, your home cooling system needs regular maintenance to perform at its best. That’s why we offer air conditioner tune-up and cooling system maintenance that can improve the energy use of your unit by up to 10 percent, with options to suit every budget.
With our 14-point annual tune-up, we’ll monitor your system, cleaning and replacing parts as they age. And we’ll do it right the first time, so you won’t have to see us for a repeat visit.
When we arrive—on time, as scheduled—we’ll work quickly and quietly to get your system back on line and operating at its best.
A tune up includes the following:
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check operating pressures and temperatures
- Clean or replace air filters (provided by customer)
- Measure refrigerant superheat to fine-tune its charge
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Clean outdoor condenser coil
- Clean and check blower motor and belt
- Test temperature drop at return and supply air; adjust blower speed.
- Safety test all controls for proper operation.
- Check voltage and amperage in all motors; test for worn bearings.
- Check condition of compressor contacts.
- Inspect start and run capacitors and relays for bulges, rust and leaks.
- Check and safety test all wires and connections.
- Inform cutover of equipment condition; recommend necessary repairs or comfort improvements.
Contact us or call 631-475-0270 to schedule your tune-up today.