Installing a sink is a project you might be tempted to tackle after watching a few YouTube videos – or one of those great makeover TV shows.
But like any home improvement work, installing a sink (or any other plumbing fixture) is much more complicated in the real world – where pipes are old and corroded, walls are rarely plumb, and you don’t get a chance for a retake – than in the world of a neatly edited DIY video.
That’s why when it comes to adding or replacing plumbing fixtures in your Long Island home, paying for professional installation is always a smart investment. When you call Swezey for expert plumbing service, our fully licensed and bonded technicians will:
- Help you choose a fixture that’s right for your space
- Install it quickly and correctly the first time
- Remove and recycle your old equipment
- Connect your fixture to any appliances you have in place, such as a water purifier, trash compactor or icemaker
- Provide a great warranty to protect your investment
At Swezey, we’ll make sure your installation is done right the first time – and that it stays right for years to come.