Expert plumbing services and repairs for your Suffolk County home
At some point, you will probably have to deal with common plumbing problems like a leaking toilet or faucet, lack of hot water and a clogged drain. The question is, who are you going to call?
Whether it’s a small repair or a larger project such as a water heater replacement, you can expect Swezey to deliver courteous service and top-quality workmanship, with up-front affordable pricing—with no surprise “tack-on” charges.
Whether you’re doing some remodeling at your home or just need a simple repair or drain cleaning—or anything in between—the master plumbers at Swezey will get the job done right and done quickly.
Our highly trained plumbing experts can provide solutions for all your plumbing needs—from water heater installations and equipment sales to sewer line repair, sump pumps—even garbage disposal installs.
Call us for any of these plumbing services:
- Toilet repair or replacement
- Water heater repair or replacement
- Gas piping
- Frozen pipes
- Appliance connections
- Faucet repair/replacement
- Sink/tub draining
- Sewer ejector pumps
- Slab leaks
With experience in all types of homes, our experts will help you with your selections if you need new fixtures, a new toilet or anything else that’s plumbing related. Afterward, we’ll install it correctly and then provide the follow-up maintenance that’s needed to keep your plumbing system running efficiently and reliably.
Schedule a plumbing service call with us for the first time and get a 10% discount.*
Tips for solving or preventing plumbing problems
If you need a plumbing professional, the Swezey plumbing team is always ready to help! In the meantime, they have put together a few tips to help you ward off some common problems.
- Prevent drain clogs. A drain strainer costs a few dollars at your local hardware store and blocks hair, soap and other debris from entering your pipes.
- Don’t pour fats, oils or grease down your kitchen drain or you risk a serious clog in your pipes. Store it in a plastic container and recycle it instead.
- If you have slow-running faucets, unscrew the aerator (the fitting at the bottom of your faucet). It may have become blocked by mineral deposits over time. Soak it in a cup of white vinegar overnight.
- For the heating season, make sure you have shut off the water supply to all outdoor valves and drained all the water from the pipes to prevent freeze-ups. You may want to disconnect outside valves—or upgrade to frost-free spigots.
- Older shut-off valves have washers that can wear out, making it difficult to turn them off completely. We recommend replacing an older valve with a new ball valve.
- Know where your main water shut-off valve is located in case you need to turn off your water supply in an emergency.
Plumbing repairs and plumbing services made easy with Swezey!
So whether you’re remodeling your Long Island home or need a simple repair or drain cleaning—or anything in between—Swezey’s master plumbers will get the job done right and done quickly.
The plumbing professionals at Swezey believe in quality work, not in cutting corners. We will not use drain cleaners containing harmful chemicals, which can severely damage your pipes and plumbing systems over time.
Call (631) 542-2031 or contact us here to get a free estimate on your next plumbing project.
*Maximum discount: $75. Limited time offer; cannot be combined with other offers.