How An HVAC Service Plan Can Save You Money
An HVAC system is a big expense for a homeowner – one that you’ll want to protect so it can continue to provide returns on your investment for years to come.
The best way to maximize your HVAC ROI is to have your heating and cooling systems professionally maintained every year – and the most cost-effective way to do that is with a comprehensive Service Plan.
Service Plans: Money-Saving Peace Of Mind
The most important feature of a Service Plan, of course, is an annual tune-up. Routine preventive maintenance has wide-ranging benefits for you and your equipment, many of which will help you save money in the long run.
Consider these benefits of routine heating and cooling maintenance:
- Fewer repairs – Most of the costlier HVAC repairs – about 80 percent, by most estimates – are avoidable with routine professional maintenance and regular inspections.
- More durable equipment – Why replace your equipment any sooner than you have to? Routine maintenance prevents the kind of overwork that leads to an early demise for your equipment.
- Lower energy bills – Overused HVAC equipment will operate inefficiently, which will drive up your monthly energy bills. With a Service Plan, your technician will keep your system optimized to keep your energy costs down.
- Ongoing warranty coverage – In most cases, your warranty coverage depends on having routine maintenance every year. Skip annual service and you run the risk of losing warranty coverage, which means you’ll pay out of pocket for repairs that are normally covered.
Of course, routine maintenance does more than help you save money – professional HVAC service helps your systems heat and cool evenly, preserves proper airflow and humidity, increases the reliability of your equipment under peak season stress, and generally keeps your home more comfortable.
Swezey Service Plans: Much More Than An HVAC Tune-up
It’s pretty clear that routine maintenance is the key to saving money and improving comfort in your Suffolk County home. But why go to the next level by investing in a Service Plan?
Mostly, it’s because quality heating or cooling Service Plans (like ours) offer additional benefits you won’t get with a simple tune-up. For example, with Swezey Service Plans for your heating and cooling systems, you’ll get:
- Discounted or covered repairs
- Priority Emergency Service
- Loyalty points
Simply put, Swezey Service Plans are the best in our Long Island service area – and a great way to save you money in the long run.
Want to save money on heating and cooling repairs and enjoy year-round peace of mind? We can help! Contact the pros at Swezey Fuel today to learn more about our complete line of Service Plans and get the lowdown on HVAC maintenance in Suffolk County, LI!