- Air Conditioning
- Become A Customer
- Commercial Services
- Emergency Services
- Extreme Cold Weather Alert
- Go Paperless
- Heating Oil
- Heating Oil Offer
- Heating Services
- My Account
- Solar Energy
- Thank You
2014 Fall Newsletter
- We’re Here for You—Day or Night
- Looking Out for Others
- Your Fall To-Do List
- Great News About Oil Heat
- U.S. Oil Production Reaches Highest Point Since 1972
- Heating Oil Picks Up the Slack for Natural Gas
- People Pay for “Lost” Gas!
- 5 Ways We Look After You
- Will Natural Gas Clean Up Its Act?
- This Customer Likes the Swezey Difference
- Congratulations to Our Winners
- 0% Financing on Your New Boiler
- We’re Plumbing Experts!
2014 Spring Newsletter
- Service That Doesn’t Leave You Cold
- Win 100 Gallons of Heating Oil!
- All in a Day’s Work for the Swezey Pros
- Heating Your Home With Oil: Smarter Than Ever!
- Six More Reasons Why Oil Heat is Your Best Bet
- Want to Really Save on Fuel Costs?
- Looking for a Good Plumber?
- Stay Cool, Save Money!
- Control Your Fuel Costs
2015 Fall Newsletter
2015 Spring Newsletter
2016 Fall Newsletter
2016 Spring Newsletter
2017 Fall Newsletter
2017 Spring Newsletter
2018 Fall Newsletter
2019 Fall Newsletter
2019 Spring Newsletter
- How Much Heating Oil Should I Expect to Use This Winter?
- What Should I Look for in a Heating Oil Supplier?
- How Can I Prepare My Furnace for Heating Season?
- How Do I Prevent a Heating Oil Run-Out?
- Get Those Last Minute Heating Repairs Out of the Way Now
- 10 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Service
- Don’t Forget to Change Your A/C Air Filters This Summer!
- Three Things You Can Do Now to Make Next Heating Season Easier
- Swing into Spring with a Heating System Upgrade from Swezey!
- Spring Plumbing To-Do List
- Five Reasons to Love Swezey This Valentine’s Day
- Avoiding Frozen Pipes
- Please Join Us in Supporting Project Warmth 2018!
- Avoiding a Holiday Plumbing Emergency in Your Suffolk County Home
- Cold Weather Maintenance Checklist
- Why Professional Heating Repair Is so Important
- Old Heating Tank? Now Is a Great Time to Upgrade
- Summer’s in Full Swing – Time to Think about Your Heating System
- Eight Summer Energy-Saving Tips
- Three Reasons to Add Solar to Your Suffolk County Home
- 5 Tips for Maintaining Your Mini-Split Air Conditioning System
- Spring Checklist for Your Home A/C
- Repair or Replace: What Should I Do with My HVAC System?
- Winter Getaway Checklist
- Preventing and Dealing with Frozen Pipes in Your Suffolk County Home
- Plumbing Installations: Go Pro or Say No
- Fight Energy-Sucking Air Leaks with a FREE Energy Audit
- Six Ways to Save Energy (and Money) This Fall and Winter
- Fall Is Coming – Here Are Three Ways You Can Plan Ahead!
- Take some stress out of your 2017-18 heating season: sign up for Swezey’s FREE EasyPay Budget Plan
- Is an Indirect-Fired Water Heater Right for Me?
- Save Money On Your Water Heating Bills With These Tips
- Weatherizing: A Low-Cost Way to Save on Home Energy Bills
- A Spring Check-Up for Your Plumbing Systems
- Slow Running Faucet in Your Long Island Home? Try This Simple Fix
- Planning Ahead: Benefits of Fujitsu Mini-Split Systems
- Project Warmth – Emergency Assistance for Our Long Island Neighbors
- Heating Oil Auto Delivery Customers: Call Us to Prevent Run-Outs!
- The Energy Kinetics System 2000: One Customer’s Experience
- Is It Time to Replace Your Heating Oil Tank?
- Fall Is Coming – Schedule Your Heating System Maintenance and Enjoy 4 Key Benefits
- Things to Avoid – and Things to Do – for Your Home Plumbing
- 8 Tips for Getting the Most out of Your A/C This Summer
- TLC for Your Home A/C: Time for Annual Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Choosing a New A/C System for Your Home
- Sizing a Heating System Accurately for Your Home
- Trust Us to Be There When Emergencies Arise, 24/7
- Oil Heat Is the Key to a Sustainable Future
- We Wish You and Your Family a Holiday Filled with Happiness
- Rely on Us to Be There When You Need Us
- Energy-Saving Options in Modern Heating Systems
- Do You Believe the Old Farmer’s Almanac?
- What to Do if Your A/C Stops Working
- It’s Not Too Late for an A/C Tune-Up
- Your Dedicated Neighbor for More than Four Generations
- Tips for Staying Cool as Temperatures Soar
- Are you Ready for Summer?
- It May Be Time to Replace Your Old Water Heater
- Swezey Comes Through in Snow and Sleet
- Happy Holidays from All of Us at Swezey
- Ensuring Safe and Prompt Deliveries
- Prepare Your Heating System for the Cold