- Air Conditioning
- Become A Customer
- Commercial Services
- Emergency Services
- Extreme Cold Weather Alert
- Go Paperless
- Heating Oil
- Heating Oil Offer
- Heating Services
- My Account
- Solar Energy
- Thank You
2014 Fall Newsletter
- We’re Here for You—Day or Night
- Looking Out for Others
- Your Fall To-Do List
- Great News About Oil Heat
- U.S. Oil Production Reaches Highest Point Since 1972
- Heating Oil Picks Up the Slack for Natural Gas
- People Pay for “Lost” Gas!
- 5 Ways We Look After You
- Will Natural Gas Clean Up Its Act?
- This Customer Likes the Swezey Difference
- Congratulations to Our Winners
- 0% Financing on Your New Boiler
- We’re Plumbing Experts!
2014 Spring Newsletter
- Service That Doesn’t Leave You Cold
- Win 100 Gallons of Heating Oil!
- All in a Day’s Work for the Swezey Pros
- Heating Your Home With Oil: Smarter Than Ever!
- Six More Reasons Why Oil Heat is Your Best Bet
- Want to Really Save on Fuel Costs?
- Looking for a Good Plumber?
- Stay Cool, Save Money!
- Control Your Fuel Costs
2015 Fall Newsletter
2015 Spring Newsletter
2016 Fall Newsletter
2016 Spring Newsletter
2017 Fall Newsletter
2017 Spring Newsletter
2018 Fall Newsletter
- Five Reasons to Love Swezey This Valentine’s Day
- Avoiding Frozen Pipes
- Please Join Us in Supporting Project Warmth 2018!
- Avoiding a Holiday Plumbing Emergency in Your Suffolk County Home
- Cold Weather Maintenance Checklist
- Why Professional Heating Repair Is so Important
- Old Heating Tank? Now Is a Great Time to Upgrade
- Summer’s in Full Swing – Time to Think about Your Heating System
- Eight Summer Energy-Saving Tips
- Three Reasons to Add Solar to Your Suffolk County Home
- 5 Tips for Maintaining Your Mini-Split Air Conditioning System
- Spring Checklist for Your Home A/C
- Repair or Replace: What Should I Do with My HVAC System?
- Winter Getaway Checklist
- Preventing and Dealing with Frozen Pipes in Your Suffolk County Home
- Plumbing Installations: Go Pro or Say No
- Fight Energy-Sucking Air Leaks with a FREE Energy Audit
- Six Ways to Save Energy (and Money) This Fall and Winter
- Fall Is Coming – Here Are Three Ways You Can Plan Ahead!
- Take some stress out of your 2017-18 heating season: sign up for Swezey’s FREE EasyPay Budget Plan
- Is an Indirect-Fired Water Heater Right for Me?
- Save Money On Your Water Heating Bills With These Tips
- Weatherizing: A Low-Cost Way to Save on Home Energy Bills
- A Spring Check-Up for Your Plumbing Systems
- Slow Running Faucet in Your Long Island Home? Try This Simple Fix
- Planning Ahead: Benefits of Fujitsu Mini-Split Systems
- Project Warmth – Emergency Assistance for Our Long Island Neighbors
- Heating Oil Auto Delivery Customers: Call Us to Prevent Run-Outs!
- The Energy Kinetics System 2000: One Customer’s Experience
- Is It Time to Replace Your Heating Oil Tank?
- Fall Is Coming – Schedule Your Heating System Maintenance and Enjoy 4 Key Benefits
- Things to Avoid – and Things to Do – for Your Home Plumbing
- 8 Tips for Getting the Most out of Your A/C This Summer
- TLC for Your Home A/C: Time for Annual Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Choosing a New A/C System for Your Home
- Sizing a Heating System Accurately for Your Home
- Trust Us to Be There When Emergencies Arise, 24/7
- Oil Heat Is the Key to a Sustainable Future
- We Wish You and Your Family a Holiday Filled with Happiness
- Rely on Us to Be There When You Need Us
- Energy-Saving Options in Modern Heating Systems
- Do You Believe the Old Farmer’s Almanac?
- What to Do if Your A/C Stops Working
- It’s Not Too Late for an A/C Tune-Up
- Your Dedicated Neighbor for More than Four Generations
- Tips for Staying Cool as Temperatures Soar
- Are you Ready for Summer?
- It May Be Time to Replace Your Old Water Heater
- Swezey Comes Through in Snow and Sleet
- Happy Holidays from All of Us at Swezey
- Ensuring Safe and Prompt Deliveries
- Prepare Your Heating System for the Cold