If you have ever shopped for heating oil in Long Island, you have probably noticed that there are a number of fuel suppliers selling oil it at prices that seem too good to be true.
That’s because they probably are too good to be true.
Finding real value in a heating oil supplier goes beyond the per-gallon price of heating oil they offer. If you want to find a heating oil supplier in Suffolk County that’s worth your hard earned money, here are five qualities to look for:
- A long track record – Look for a heating oil supplier that has decades of experience handling the challenges and vagaries of a Long Island winter.
- A reliable heating oil supply chain – Ask your prospective heating oil supplier if they have their own fuel storage facilities – or if they have great relationships with regional wholesalers as a backup during periods of high demand.
- Expert emergency and maintenance service – Look for fuel suppliers that also offer expert installations, professional preventative maintenance, and 24/7 heating system repairs in addition to heating oil deliveries, so you’re covered if your equipment acts up during the long heating season.
- Programs that make your life easier – Winter is hard enough without the hassles of managing and paying for heating oil. Look for suppliers that provide flexible payment options and convenient delivery services that will ease the burden of heating season.
- Honesty – How can you put a price on trust or peace of mind? Look for a supplier that will be there when you need them most – one that stands by their work and is up front about their services. A good place to start? Check out their customer testimonials.
Swezey: The best value in LI heating oil
We’ll say it right up front: Swezey is NOT the cheapest game in town when it comes to the per gallon cost of heating oil….but we think we do offer the best value of any heating oil supplier in our LI service area.
If you’re looking for reliable heating oil delivery backed by expert service from a company with a century of experience, choose Swezey!